Wednesday 26 March 2008

bukan anak derhaka.

aku bukan anak derhaka.
tetapi aku seseorang anak yg sedang mencuba hidup dgn cara yg dingini.

salah!

aku seorang anak yg sedang cuba hidup dgn cara yg terbaik dan seronok.



mama read my blog.
she asked me what i did wrong to the school.
i told her i tell if she wont scold me.


i ada number lain and i bwk phone to ke skolah
phone mane u pakai?
phone yg auntie odah bg tu.

that was the confession.

i explained more and she wanted to see the kp
k. amira mat aziz
so i brought her there.


she talked to k. amira while i went back to debate session.
she came back and told me to amik barang from the car.
yada-yada-yada.
mama told sum things of what i should noe.
i told her what im facing thru.
den
walaaaa
KFC!

i shared it with my frens n sha2
now i feel so much better.
oh yeah!
opened my email and saw an email mama sent me:


Dear emira,

U bukan anak derhaka. U are a child who is growing, make mistakes along the way. But there's always repairs to be done, to be a good daughter. I love u very much, do not worry, just remember once beaten twice shy. Buah Pisang tak bebuah dua kali. Meaning do not make mistake for the second time. Learn from your mistake.

Bye love u


sweet kan?
thanks mama!









i feel lyk shaking my butt off after iylia showed me the vids of step up 2.
damn! they r good.
but there is a blooper during the final dance of the msa crew.

moose was sometimes wearing a jacket and sometimes not.
catch it again.



plus, paramore has a new video clip.


























the song is nice but the vid is a bit lame.
hayley hair is also very plain than previous vids.
enjoy it!





1 glitters:

Erina Z Ellias said...

Heyya there.

Good to hear that everything's going on better. Betul tu mama ckp, you're growing, and you will surely make mistakes along the way.

A person is imperfect if they grow up without making mistakes.

Believe me, even adults make mistakes too. Teenagers make more! Hehehe.