Monday 31 March 2008

sambal belacan and facebook?

during clas ustazah noriz had a lil short quiz.
and ask Cj

apa itu dosa besar?
she answered a with a slang.

relax la.
kita makan belacan.
x macam mat salleh.

hahahahahaha.
satu kelas gelak ketawa!

do we need belacan to be cool?


the other when erin came back from aussie.
she asked me.

mira, u ade facebook x?
no. i stay with myspace.
ey,ur not cool .
coz u dont have facebook.


and she keep on annoying me with

ur not cool, u dont have facebook.

one day i gave up.
and did facebook.


do we need facebook to be cool?


sambal belacan and facebook?
not cool enough for me.

3 glitters:

Juwita said...

eh dude.
it's not my fault i got my own slang.
hahhaha,
belacan & facebook doesn't make you cool. It's being who you are what makes you REALLY COOOL!

Erina Z Ellias said...

waaahhh. but u do have facebook now rite? hehehehe

emyy ellias said...

mmg not ur fault la CJ!
and yes kakak i have facebook!